Pages

Friday 8 May 2015

UPDATE: new blog

So if you read this post, you would know what i'm on about if you didn't- let me fill you in. Back in January, i turned to my dad and asked if he could help me design my own blog. With a lot of smiling and convincing he said he would do it and 5 months later we and close to the reveal! All the graphics have been draw or made by me. And the design has been made by myself also.

Its a little different from this blog as i wanted it to say Class, chic and modern when you look at it which i have hopefully done? But we should have it up and running in the next 2 months ish? I dont want to promise anything so do hold me to that but hopefully it will be up and running!!

The other big news i wanted to share with you all is the Launching of BellisimaMakes! Ive opened a shop! I'm selling illustrated nick nacks that i have made and if i'm honest, i think there pretty cool. Hopefully i will develop the brand more and design some stickers and pin badges but for now its Note Cards and Greeting Cards!
If you could like BellisimaMakes on facebook and follow @bellisimamakes On twitter id be very grateful. You could also go on over to my BigCartel shop and get yourself the first product out http://www.bellisimamakes.bigcartel.com.

Cheerio
Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment