Pages

Sunday 3 May 2015

LIFESTYLE: Appreciate

Good afternoon, today I wanted to blog about the good things in life. 

I already can tell that this blog post is going to get deep. 

10 small simplistic things that have happened to me that make me smile.(and go all warm and fuzzy inside)

1.going for a coffee date with my mumma. Appreciating that she bought it for me as a thank you. 

2.growing new plants in the garden. Sowing new life into my own life.

3.lighting the Chimenea for the first time this year. Incredible, kept us snug as the sun went down and allowed us to enjoy the part of the day I don't see much off. 

4.the blossom finally arriving properly. 

5.blue blue sky's that have been keeping me warm and making the days seem longer. 

Thanks for reading, and just remember to appreciate the simplicities in your life. The things you don't have any control over but happens and makes you happy. 

Cheerio
Bella xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment