Pages

Saturday 16 May 2015

BEAUTY: Mid month secret love affairs

Well, this is new. Mid month fave? I decided today i wanted to blog about something. Then i realized i needed to blog about my new hand creme. I then Thought i needed to blog about a new sent, new nail varnish and eye shadow and blush and what does the mean? A favorite, but its the middle of the month. and BOOM, i had a blog post idea. Mid month Fave


So, i have a confession, i didn't actually 'buy' this new neils yard hand cream. I got it in a magazine. I did however pay your the magazine. My second confession is, i didn't just buy the 1 magazine for the free gift, i bought 2. and if there was another on the shelf in WH Smiths i would have got 3.But i mean, come on, when you get a free gift worth £10 in a £3.99 magazine, i don't care what magazine it is, ill get it.

My other mid month faves consists of a Sanctuary body mist. I don't know where to start about this sent because it is the best sent you will ever, ever smell. We used to have the reed diffuser of this sent and i only found the body mist the other day whilst browsing for the diffuser and i could help myself. I just needed it.

My nail varnish is the jessica 386, dynamic. This had to go in because it is just such a summer color. Seriously, i'm wearing it right now as i type and my nails just look all sassy and summery.

Ive also got a Blush and eyeshadow. The eyeshadow is one i was given and fell in love with, its a mac eyeshadow in the shade coquette. The blush is a little borjois, i've never bought a borjois creme blush, Ive been recommended to get one since forever and only bought one about 2 weeks ago and oh have i worn it lots. Basically every 'make up' day, Ive worn it. And it smells really good.

Tell me in the comments if you like this kinda post.
I quite enjoyed it, it might pop up in June aswell so keep your eyes pealed.
Bella xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment