Pages

Wednesday 26 November 2014

STYLE: Monochrome winter

Good morning all! As I type this I feel as if my fingers are going to stop working mid sentence. The weather is insane at the moment. Aposoutly FREEZING!! I don't know how people live in such extreme temperatures else where in the world! It's been down to -3 degrees today and oh my goodness is it so cold.
Alas the cold weather means wrapping up warm and wearing nice cosy clothing items. Therefor I do have a OUTFIT  post for you all today!! Woop woop. It's an asos edit and that therefor mean I did indeed go slightly crazy. But when I saw their selection of Christmassy socks, I decided that that was an exception I was willing to make(and dos go slightly crazy).


Monochrome winter wishlist




Asos is a definite favorite shop for me, I think of it as a communal online shopping center because it brings lots of shops together into one sight which for me is perfect because, if Im being honest, I cannot be bothered to go looking through a billion different online shops to find several clothing items I want.
My set is definitely very very monochrome(basically my style) but I did find the shrug which I immediately fell in love with and adored.
I really loved the bag because it was very minimal and chic, easy to dress up or dress down depending on what I'm doing.
Despite it being winter, I do think that sunglasses are still a very handy thing to have and really liked the rectangular cat eyes I saw.
The White shoes are different to what I would usually go for and are a big fashion statement which I don't really have the confidence to wear but would try to pull them off.
Those where my favorites from this set I have made but I do think all of the items on here are lovely and would wear them all, particularly the bag and sunglasses.

I hope you all have a lovely week, cheerio!
Bella xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment