Pages

Sunday 23 November 2014

BEAUTY: Nail Varnishes

Hello or should i say welcome to my little guilty pleasure. no, no chocolate is here, its just a blog. Well, hello everyone! Id just like to start of by saying thank you all so much for visiting and commenting and liking, if you have, and please follow me! Ive been wanting to start off a blog for so long now as the whole idea of YouTube ing, isnt really my cup of tea. I decided that, after lots of pushing myself, i would start blogging about the lings i am passionate about, make up and clothes. Just kidding, On my blog you may find a variety of different things that could entail beauty or  fashion may even do a little cooking(i do love a bit of cooking) or just to sum it all up into a nutshell my blog is going to be a lifestyle blog so all those this under one http.

Ive made a few plans on some blog ideas but not many so would appreciate it if you would comment some ideas you may have and i can try them out.

Gotten all the rambley parts taken care of and so now am actually going to write about something you probably care about.

My Favorite Autumn/ winter nail varnishes- Ive picked out high and low end products to hopefully suit everyone budget. (this may give a little inspiration on Christmas gifts, i shall be writing a blog post on a Christmas gift guide as well)

My first set is what im going to call glitz and glamour because they are all neutral with shimmer, not mentioning the glitter nail varnish in the middle!! I really like the L'Oreal nail varnishes, i think its the brush that is just so easy to use. They're long but wide so you can cover your whole nail in one motion. I have two, the greyish toned one is called parisian roof and i absolutely adore this color on my nails i think it looks super chic and the other called macaron noisette which is more of a neutral beige with a slight shimmery tint. I think that the L'Oreal nail varnishes are a reasonable price for the product your buying as they do last quite a while. The middle colour is from primark and is a gold glitter, i think that this nail varnish is so pretty on a feature nail with a nice grey for the rest and it looks super chic and classy! This i got in a set for £2. Bargain.

L'Oreal Parisian Roof
Primark
L'Oreal Macaroon Noisette
My second set is more of a wintery scene. I think that the colors are very chic and classy when on and although black can be a grungey color i think the chanel one i have is perfect because when it catches the light it does go shimmery and really beautiful. They grey is from primark and was also in a set for £2 and although i really like the shade it produces it isnt very hard waring and does chip easily.
Primark beauty, grey
Chanel noir ceramic 337
My last but certainly not least is my Christmas nail varnishes. If you know me and you know me quite well you will know how much i love Christmas, if you don't know me, ill just tell you now, Christmas is my favorite  time of the year. I just love Christmas... These nails are perfect for The day or a Christmas party you may be attending and they are so festive and beautiful. They are both red but they look classic and you can wear the sparkle over the red and it looks so festive and lovely.
Nails inc- hampstead heath 
chit chat
Thats it for me, thanks for reading and commenting,if you do, and please follow!
Bella xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment