Pages

Sunday 30 November 2014

LIFESTYLE: Holly jolly Christmas TAG

December December December where have you been all year?I've decided as tomorrow is the first of December to do the holly jolly Christmas Tag because I thourght it would be fun and funny...
Holly Jolly Holiday Tag Questions:
-Favorite Christmas movie? If I was to say elf I would just be a cliche so Im going to have to go for either family stone or home alone 1 because the are very good. Family stone has a great cast and an amazing story line, defiantly watch it if you haven't!! Home alone i don't really think needs a lot of explaining. Macaulay Culkin fits the bill very well.

-Are you on the Naughty list or the Nice list? I wouldn't be the one to awnser this one but I guess the naughty, oops.

-Have you ever had a White Christmas? Yes a few, we've had more white Christmas eves which have been very fun, once me and my brother went out in our pjs to have a snowball fight because we where just so excited that it's was snowing, normal children.

-Where do you usually spend your holiday? At home, we usually will go out to relatives for new year.

-Play or sing your favorite Christmas song! You want me too pick one, I have a 100 song playlist on spotify and I can only pick one? Well my fave Christmas song would then have too be, baby it's cold outside, the original. Or driving home for Christmas by Chris Rhea.

-Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve? Yes we get to open one present that we pick. Lots of people open pjs on christmas eve but we just chose a present to open, like a lucky dip...

-Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? 
Without googles help(I'm going to fail): rudolf, dasher, dancer, prancer, blixon, is there one called comet? Cupid and I think there's donner... silently singing the song.

-What holiday tradition are you looking forward to most this year? Making new ones, we don't really have any.

-Is your Christmas tree real or fake? Real, of course, they just smell so so good!!!

-Hands down, what's your all-time favorite holiday food and holiday sweet treat? Hands down it's has to be candy canes. Snuggling on the sofa watching a Christmas movie whilst holding the guineas and drinking a hot chocolate using the candy cane as a soon. That Is winter in a nutshell. 

-Be honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better? Both, I love planning the gifts I will be giving and doing late night Christmas shopping and I love to wrap the gifts. I think I should work at Lapland gift wrapping all the toys...

-What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season? New yoooooork!! Do I need to say anymore!?

-Does your family have a special holiday recipe you like to help make? My mum makes a pretty good Yorkshire puddin'. They blow up like balloons in the oven and go a little crazy. 

-Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably? I love gift wrapping but I do have to pace myself because I will get frustrated that the paper won't go the way I intended it to go.

-Most memorable Holiday moment? Has to be when I was about 5 or 6 and I got a white Nintendo ds for Christmas, I was over the moon with this present, litterally the best thing ever. I loved mario cart so much that I didn't look where I was walking and walked strait into the kitchen cupboards, still remember thy moment to this day.

-What made you realize the truth about Santa? My silly brother told me one day.

-Do you make New Years resolutions? Do you stick to them? I do make them but there usually broken within the first week of January.

-What makes the Holidays special for you? The atmosphere of it all, the jollyness of everyone and how joyful people get. And the presents, well there just an extra layer of happiness for everyone.

Have a nice week, cheerio
Bella xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment