Pages

Wednesday 4 November 2015

The best books ive ever read!





I love to read. Escaping the harsh reality. Being able to picture a perfect world- that is if your reading a Nice novel like, well non of theese books are quite the representation of 'nice'. 


Ive decided to share the absolute best books i think ive ever read.

The perks of being a wallflower. The book that opened my mind to reading. I got given the perks of being a wallflower 3 christmases ago. My step-mum thought it was a innocent book about a young troubled boy at high school. How it couldn't have been more different. I wont spoil it for you but it is such, such a good book. I thoroughly recommend reading it.

The beach. This is possibly the most phenomenal, sensational unimaginable book ever to be written- besides harry potter. It portrays a mystical story of a young man named richard who travels south east asia and stumbles a pon a map that leads him to the most alluring beach. He meet many and lives happily until suddenly something terrible happens. Ill leave you the suspense.

Gone Girl. Do i need to say anymore. Such a bone chiller. Just writing about it s making me go all shivery. This book is probably the most tense book i think ive ever read. The way amy go about what she does fascinates me in the wrong way. I don't think i can actually write about this book. In a nutshell, this book is a drama, mystery, thriller, and chaperones heaps of uncertainty. If you havent already go to your local waterstones and buy this book and read it. I sat by the aga for hours on end reading this book. Could not put it down.

Lots of love and kisses
Bella Xxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment