Pages

Monday 16 November 2015

Leather&Fur

On a cold autumnal day, you would probably find a girl about the age of 14 wandering the local woods. I love the woods, they make me feel so minuscule in comparison to their heights. The tall elegant trees, leaves blowing wild in the wind.

 Trying to look sassy, despite my hair looking like a birds nest.
 So i took it down and restyled to my liking
 Hello? I found a tree, quite a funny sentence when you wandering around a wood right?
 I find it fascinating when the tree grows green moss all over it. I think it looks so fairytale like and as if it had a green wolly coat on- which it obviously hasn't but, i like to believe.

 I cannot pose for any pictures at all. My brain just changes mode and I dont know how to stand or how to even look. I find it so impossible.



 In a mist of this wood is a big wooden house where the forrest school students come and sit around, playing games. It was a very good place to shelter under the rain, which in any case was rather heavy.

 I love these gloves. I just think that they are so nice to look at. I found them at a christmas market 2 years ago and dig them out every winter and wear them loads so que the blog post involving them.
We finished our little blogging photo date with a swing on the rope swing. A very good way to end a very lovely few hours.

P.S Does anyone want more vlogs? Please comment because im being left in the dark a little as to wether i should post them or not.

Lots of love
B x

No comments:

Post a Comment