Pages

Tuesday 21 July 2015

New member to the ever-growing family

Oh well hello there my little friends! Please don't ask me why i started my blog post with those choice of words because honestly- i don't know either. Whilst i wait for my operating system to update i decided i would write a few blog posts to pass the time and to make my up coming weeks a bit easier…

This is more of a lifestyle post if anything, a small update for you all. WE GOT A NEW PUPPY! She is called Tilly. She is a labrador and oh what a naughty labrador she is. Sweet but oh so naughty. We all got a bit delirious as we trekked over to west wales for our little bundle of joy but she is defiantly worth it. She does like to make a lot of noise. As i write this blog post she is downstairs barking her head off. She also like to chew, just about everything. And when i say everything- i mean everything. clothes, shoes, toys, books, watches, hands, feet, ears, you name it- she will chew it.

 But despite all the pain and sleepless nights. (I'm kidding) She's totally worth it. I mean the amount of attention she gets on the park is a bit ridiculous but all in all I'm very very happy!

Please keep your eye out for more blog posts coming up as I'm about to write about 4. Haha. Im trying to get better at blogging and making sure my posts go out regularly but I'm a bit like a new years resolution- make them and they never happen so i can't guarantee anything.

Lots of love
b

No comments:

Post a Comment