Pages

Sunday 28 June 2015

Jo Malone blackberry and bay


The otherday i was thinking about how much i love perfumes. What an unusual, unheard of thought. Its not like Bella to like perfume... Then i decided, why not blog about my Most favorite AKA, Jo Malone Blackberry and bay.

You've most probably heard of this perfume, it quite famous in the land of Jo Malone. I was lucky enough that my grandpa bought me this for my Christmas present. And i am beyond grateful. I wear this and my sanctuary body mist on alternate days. (if you want to smell of me, there the two i wear, But shh, its a secret). 

For me, i like clean and fresh sents, i'm not as keen on the sweet sents as i find they can be a bit overpowering. This was the perfect option for me as it smells very fresh. (I'm literally the worst explain-er EVER).

Well, we've come to the end of a very awkward post, if i do say so myself.
So, cheerio
Bella xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment