Pages

Sunday 1 March 2015

FASHION: 10 ways to nail spring trends

1.High neck
2.Block heals
3.Soft dresses
4.Skirt suits
5.Wide leg boots
6.Decorative buttons
7.Sheepskin
8.Statement belts
9.Fake fur
10.Intricate embroidery

What a season. This will be interesting and I can't wait for it to take over all the magazine and how people have styled them.

REMEMBER! It's spring so despite the year you can still pull out your all florals dresses or your pastel arm candy.

I am over the moon about high necks being back, so excited to start wearing all my high necked tops and dresses. And it's a bonus because you don't have to then wear a scarf. Killing 2 birds with one stone.

Statement belts. This one I was unsure of when I heard that they where coming back. I've heard of statement necklaces so I just thought it would be like a big embellished belt. Bella, you got something right.

This is just a short post because I've got a long big one coming up tomorrow.

Cheerio
Bella xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment