Pages

Tuesday 10 March 2015

FASHION: American apparel

American apparel


If you haven't already clocked what this blog post will be about then you might need to go have your eyes tested.

Currently, Whats on my american apparel wishlist. Well, all the bloomin' shop would be really wonderful. I had a very difficult decision of having to narrow it down to 4. and above you will see the 4 things that i have chosen to be on my wishlist.

So what managed to catch my eye then?


  1. White Tennis skirt Retailing at £46.00
  2. Denim Shorts Retailing at £56.00
  3. sunflower shorts are no longer on sale :'(
  4. Bull denim woven cotton tote Retailing at £35.00
I might managed to purchase one of these items before 2016 but its very unlikely unfortunately.
cheerio 
Bella xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment