Pages

Tuesday 13 January 2015

LIFESTYLE: Reminiscing 2014

so I know this blog post was probably meant to go up 2 or even 3 weeks ago but I unfortuanty had some bad thing happen to myself and then therefor had to just shut off from a few things in my life. Finally, I have got round to writing this blog post. Reminiscing 2014. Good and bad. (PS: I'm writing this post at approximately 4.15am and haven't slept all night so bear with me)

2014 for me, was not the best year I have had but a eventful one non the less.

Some of my highlights have included:

 I've been to festivals: this year I atteneded 2 festivals and honestly they are where I plan to be this summer. I went to South west live which was incredible. Saw many good bands and artists and screamed very loudly with one of my very good friends called Maddie.

I was a  bridesmaids at my dads gorgeous wedding, I was chief mini bridesmade at my dads wedding, one of the best days of my life if I'm quite honest. I thoroughly forgot everything unfortunate that weekend and just concentrated on having a good time.

Spent summers at the beach, Wolacombe is my fave but we went to bude and had a mini holiday where I went on a surf board for the first time ever which was so fun. Still need some practise but by this time next year... Hopefully.

Picked beautiful flowers, this one to others could be quite strange but to me picking my own flowers are usually the best bunch of flowers as they are chosen my you (asdas Moto, asks) I really enjoyed last spring going out and picking flowers.

Spending a fab 24 hours in London with my aunties, this was my birthday present from both my twin aunties and it was one of the funniest 24 hours Ive spent in a while. We got up to so much. We want to a outdoor pop up cinema to watch dirty dancing(fave film revert!!) will upload pics because pictures speak louder than words here.

I got served underage at a restaurant, so um yeah that happened. Only 2 cocktails.

Attended some pretty sick birthday parties, I'm 13, what do you expect me to be getting up too.

Spent some really wonderful days at national trust houses/ grounds, if you know me well, you will know how much I enjoy period dramas and great big old buildings. Therefor spending the day pretending I was Part of a pride and prejudice scene was a day well spent for me.

Luna having her puppies, yes this hasn't officially been said on my blog yet but it is official of insta on the 4th on January at approximately 3am Luna began giving birth. By 6am all 6 puppies where born and what a delight it is to have them. 6 healthy girls.

So long
Bella xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment