Pages

Tuesday 27 January 2015

BEAUTY: Vanilla BodyShop collection

Hey, how was your week? Mine was good, thanks for mentally asking! Today i will be writing a blog post on the body shops vanilla collection. Now i will have to admit first that i did not purchase this myself, it was a gift, for my birthday. And a mighty fine gift it was! I adore it; i had to snap pictures before it had all disappeared. The collection consists of a shower gel, a Body polish, a Body butter and a soap and i love them all dearly.







The body wash looks wet in the photos, its not i promise. As i said before, I really love this set i think its such a lovely sent and it very calming and not too strong(I cant stand too strong sweet sents) they have it perfect.
Im not really one for going into the body shop usually but have actually seen lots of blog posts on several different blogs that i follow and so think i will be going in the soon to see if i can find some goodies to give as presents to people. My brother is on my list. So if anyone has any recommendations for a good product they sell please comment or DM me on twitter or instagram, links are in the sidebar.
Have a lovely week! Cheerio
Bella xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment